Stacyann Chin's Opening Ceremony by Yessica

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Alternative Disney Fairy Tale Ending

If Princess Jasmine Were a Lesbian...

Ever wondered what would happen if Princess Jasmine were a lesbian? How might the script change? This is about Jasmine "coming out" to Aladdin.

This video is not meant to offend anyone. It does not represent the views of all lesbians. This is a creative piece.

Brought to you by lyric and natylime!

TRANSCRIPT:

Aladdin: Jasmine! Isn’t it great? Your father has changed the law to allow us to get married!

Jasmine: It’s fantastic! But I don’t feel right about this…

Aladdin: …What? You seemed so happy with me! Remember the carpet ride? “A whole new world, a wondrous place for you and me”?

Jasmine: Well, honestly… your short hair and your tall physique was misleading..

Aladdin: How Short hair, and tall height is typical for a handsome guy like me

Jasmine: I got confused…

Aladdin: What?! Confused with what?

Jasmine: I mean…the altitude! I’ve never been that high before. And when you’re that high, it’s easy to be romanced.

Aladdin: Wait a second, how were you confused? Did you fall in love with someone else?

Jasmine: Ehh.. sort of. See, when I met you, it wasn’t my first time in the market place. I’ve had my fair share of shopping in the market place. That’s where I met her, Alhena. She’s tall and has a cute, short hair cut similar to yours, but cuter!

Aladdin: SHE?! You fell in love with a woman?

Jasmine: I’m sorry but true love has no gender!

Aladdin: But you can’t marry a woman!

Jasmine: Well, technically my father changed the law to let me marry anyone I want to marry.

Aladdin: But you can’t be a lesbian! Arabian laws don’t allow it.

Jasmine: How dare you speak to the Sultan’s daughter in that tone!

Aladdin: I fell in love with you, Jasmine. I’m your “diamond in the rough”

Jasmine: More like “cubic zirconia in the rough”

Aladdin: Ouch
Jasmine: I’m sorry, that was harsh. I cannot hide m secret anymore! My heart belongs to Alhena.

Aladdin: What am I going to do?

Jasmine: Well… you can help me. If you truly loved me, you would want to see me happy.

Aladdin: This is true. I love you very much!

Jasmine: So, marry me!

Aladdin: YAY! Wait… You didn’t want to marry me earlier.

Jasmine: Well, that was before I came up with a brilliant idea!

Aladdin: Oh yeah? What is it?

Jasmine: Let’s married! And because you love me so much, you’ll let me be with Alhena.

Aladdin: Isn’t that infidelity?

Jasmine: Only if you didn’t know about it. See? This way you know from the beginning and help me to be truly happy with the one I love. Help me keep my secret!

Aladdin: I don’t know if this is a lesbian game, but I will do it, because I love you! But wait, what do I get of it?

Jasmine: You get to be the new Sultan! …and allow same-sex marriage. You’ll make history!

Aladdin: Whatever you say, Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment